Recently our very own Eddie Lynch sat down with Dusty Rhodes to talk all things Coaching, Mentoring and there benefits as well as so much more.
Inside the Chamber speaking with Eddie Lynch
Here is a brief overview of what was covered:
Inside the Chamber introduces you to the best speakers from over 130 annual Chamber events, keeps you up-to-date with changes coming in the city and also all that’s going on with other business people like ourselves.
Today, we’re catching up with a speaker who really inspired us when he spoke about leadership during one of our recent online events.
Eddie Lynch is a business coach with literally a world of experience stretching from Ireland, to Canada, Turkey, India and back again. He has worked on many start-up projects for international brands and shows you how skills and talent already within you, can help you become a business leader.
In this podcast you’ll discover;
- Why you should know the difference between consultants and coaches
- How coaching can give you much stronger more long term benefits
- Why we all go into business in the first place
- How failure can be your friend
- How a coaching program works
- A short exercise which can help you turn Covid 19 to your advantage