Coaching For Leaders
Why a Leadership Course From Erickson?
Erickson has been an international leader in Coach Training since 1980. Over the years, Erickson has been approached by numerous leaders looking for coaching techniques as an add-on to their already existing leadership skills within their workplace.
For this very reason, Erickson has designed the course Coaching Competencies for Leaders with an empathy of the challenges that leaders face day to day. This quick but powerful coaching for leaders course focuses on teaching fundamental coaching skills that apply in both a 1to1 and team scenario.
The coaching for leaders course develops coaching techniques as a leadership tool, resulting in skilled and effective leadership. By immediately implementing the newly acquired concepts with customers, peers and colleagues, the knowledge is transmitted within the environment, and a coaching culture manifests.
Coaching Competencies for Leaders allows managerial staff and leaders in any capacity and their organisations to create a change from a ‘command and conquer’ approach to an accountable coaching relationship. Organisations and their teams will uncover and experience more communication, fewer troubles and conflicts, meaningful employee interaction, more productivity in work output and improved business figures. The course content and delivery deal with real-life cases and events. Solution-Focused coaching is utilised as a fundamental tool to resolve these scenarios. Leaders of all types of different organisations are welcome to join in this course to develop their leadership abilities, share their knowledge and experience and grow with other excellent leaders from around the world.
This course is endorsed by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and they acknowledge it as a course amounting to a total of 19.75 hours of Continuing Coaching Education Units (13.5 of them are ICF Core Competencies).
Coaching for Leaders – Competencies that are developed:
- The approach to communication is Solution-Focused and not problem-centred nor blame-based
- Listening: Proactively and continually implementing the 3 levels of listening in communication
- Outcome-based objectives and solutions that are clearly articulated and defined
- Understanding accountability (for yourself and others) and application
- Alignment of your personal values to work and purpose, influenced by a clearly demonstrated personal code of ethics as an example to set to others
- Drives company results by aligning the team with the vision, business and individual values
Who is the course for?
Organisations that want to develop coaching competence for the leaders within their organisation, as a vehicle to:
- Support and implement the organisation’s vision and strategic goals
- Embed a new company culture
- Improve leadership competence
- Adopt a culture of excellence, accountability and performance
- Align and leverage diverse personal styles and values in goal accomplishment
Best suited for:
- Business Proprietors
- Potential Leaders
- Team Leaders
Once the course is completed, participants will be able to:
- Understand when to guide, when to coach or train and when to mentor individuals
- Use specific coaching questioning that encourages new thinking patterns
- Effectively and constantly apply the coaching basics – listening, empowering questioning and following-up for accountability
- Designing accountability models to further support individual ownership and engagement
- Carry out constructive Solution-Focused conversations in a one-to-one and team environment
- Solve conflict within a team and effectively handle opposition
Coaching Competencies for Leaders is offered Online.
Sign-Up now & register for Modules I & II of The Art & Science of Coaching starting Online
on 21st November, 2023
Become a certified life coach, executive coach or business coach with our ICF-accredited programme The Art & Science of Coaching graduate and life coaching courses.
Erickson Coaching International
c/o Mindworks Coaching Training Facilitation
31-36 Ormond Quay Upper
Telephone: +353 187 17567
Coach Training Ireland